Our dream was to design and build our own
proprietary outdoor condensers and fluid coolers
to deliver the ultimate in quality, reliability and
performance to our customers.
- outdoor heat rejection technology engineered specifically to take advantage of Seresco’s advanced control logic and pool dehumidification requirements
- outdoor condensers and fluid coolers with the most advanced, ultra-quiet and energy efficient fan designs
- coated outdoor condenser coils that use micro-channel technology to deliver the ultimate in corrosion resistance and maximum efficiency at lower pressure drops, with reduced refrigerant charge
- compact, light-weight outdoor condensers designed to be packaged, split or even wall-mounted for ultimate convenience, while eliminating the need for roof or ground pad installations
- modular V-configured fluid coolers that provide a minimum fluid pressure drop even with large volumes of fluid
Here’s how we did it.
Efficient, consistent and controlled heat rejection is the heart of every cooling and condensing technology. That’s why as the world leader in natatorium dehumidification technology, we decided to build our own outdoor condensers and fluid coolers.
By designing and building to Seresco’s own exacting standards, we’ve been able to increase heat rejection performance while reducing both the size of each condenser and fluid cooler and the energy it consumes to get the job done – while actually increasing performance!
Seresco outdoor condensers and fluid coolers are more environmentally friendly, with the NC Series using a small R410a refrigerant charge and the NG Series using a water/glycol mixture. Both deliver premium performance, exceptional energy efficiency and extraordinary life expectancy in a compact economical footprint.
- Micro-channel coils provide maximum efficiency at lower air pressure drops and lower refrigerant charges
- Coated coils for the ultimate in corrosion protection
- Designed for higher ambient conditions (100°F) without increasing condensing temperatures
- The coil does not get as dirty as traditional coils and can be easily cleaned
Ultra Quiet Fan and Control Technology
- Uses the most advanced EC motorized fan technology delivering the highest electrical efficiency possible
- Fan blades are the latest quiet design from the world leaders in condenser fans
- Fans are capable of higher pressure drops and software automatically adapts fan speed to compensate for dirt loading on coils
- Seresco‘s control logic can: – take advantage of cooler weather or when the unit is in pool heating mode to provide the lowest possible operating sound level and power consumption – provide lower operating sound levels at night – deliver superior head pressure control for stable compressor and unit operation
Cabinets and Configurations
- Compact, light-weight condensers can be packaged, split or even wall-mounted for ultimate convenience while eliminating the need for expensive roof or ground pad installations
- Fully painted cabinets and fan guards
- Designed to be packaged with our outdoor cabinets in a compact configuration
- Non-fused disconnect is standard
- Modular design allows for one section to run even if another is off
- Fully painted cabinets and fan guards, bases are heavy gauge G90 galvanized steel
- For NC Series (up to 16 tons) a convenient wall mount option (Ideal for parking garages or places with restricted floor spaces) eliminates expensive roof or pad installations
- Available voltages are 208-240, 480, 600 VAC, single or three phase
Fluid Cooler Basic
Fluid Cooler With Pump Kit
- Packaged pump kits
- Unit mounted disconnects
- Metal screens protect against damage from accidental impacts and hail storms.
- Available voltages are 208-240, 480, 600 VAC, three phase
(also available in single phase)
- Coils are fully dipped in a coating that not only gives the best possible corrosion protection, but also repels dirt build up.
- Two-speed fans allow the fans to operate at lowest possible power consumption mode, ramping up to full speed only when needed.
- Fan blades are the latest ultra-quiet design from the world leaders in heat exchanger fans for quiet and efficient air movement.
- The “V” configuration allows larger coils and higher airflows in the smallest possible footprint.
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and flexible installation.
- Twin 4-row coils with the latest tube and fin technology provide maximum fluid heat rejection and durability.
- Very low internal fluid pressure drops further help reduce pump operating costs.
- PVC ANSI raised flanges make fluid connections easy.