Our dream was to design and build our own
proprietary outdoor condensers and dry coolers
to deliver the ultimate in quality, reliability and
performance to our customers.
NG SERIES DRY COOLERS
- outdoor heat rejection technology engineered for maximum efficiency and reliability
- dry coolers with the most advanced, ultra-quiet and energy-efficient fan designs
- coated outdoor heat exchanger coils that use innovative technology to deliver the ultimate in corrosion resistance and maximum efficiency at lower pressure drops
- modular V-bank dry coolers that provide a minimum fluid pressure drop even with large volumes of fluid
- the ideal heat rejection technology for indoor pool dehumidification and other applications
- direct-drive fans (EC motor or two-speed) provide improved efficiency, scalable performance and quieter operation
Here’s how we did it.
Efficient, consistent and controlled heat rejection is the heart of every cooling technology. That’s why as the world leader in natatorium dehumidification equipment, we decided to build our own dry coolers.
By designing and building to Seresco’s own exacting standards, we’ve been able to increase heat rejection performance while reducing both the size of each dry cooler and the energy it consumes to get the job done – while actually increasing performance!
Seresco outdoor dry coolers are more environmentally friendly by using a water/glycol mixture as a heat exchange fluid. The NG Series of dry coolers deliver premium performance, exceptional energy efficiency and extraordinary life expectancy in a compact economical footprint.
NG SERIES DRY COOLERS
- Fully-coated V-bank coils provide maximum efficiency at lower fluid pressure drops
- Coil coating maximizes corrosion resistance and repels dirt build-up
- Designed for higher ambient conditions (100°F)
Ultra Quiet Fan and Control Technology
- Uses the most advanced fan technology (EC motor or two-speed) to deliver the highest electrical efficiency possible
- Fan blades are the latest quiet design from the world leaders in air movement technology
- Fans are capable of higher pressure drops and software automatically adapts fan speed to compensate
- Fan control for superior head pressure/LWT control
- Lowest possible operating sound level and power consumption
Cabinets and Configurations
- V-bank coil configuration increases heat rejection surface area without increasing footprint
- Fully painted cabinets and fan guards
- Fully painted cabinets and fan guards, bases are heavy gauge G90 galvanized steel
- Designed to be packaged or split with unit
- Non-fused disconnect is standard
- Modular design allows for one section to run even if another is off
- Available voltages are 208-240, 480, 600 VAC, single or three phase
Fluid Cooler Basic
Fluid Cooler With Pump Kit
- Packaged pump kits
- Unit mounted disconnects
- Available voltages are 208-240, 480, 600 VAC, three phase
(also available in single phase)
- Coils are fully dipped in a coating that not only gives the best possible corrosion protection, but also repels dirt build up.
- Two-speed fans allow the fans to operate at lowest possible power consumption mode, ramping up to full speed only when needed.
- Fan blades are the latest ultra-quiet design from the world leaders in heat exchanger fans for quiet and efficient air movement.
- The “V” configuration allows larger coils and higher airflows in the smallest possible footprint.
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and flexible installation.
- Twin 4-row coils with the latest tube and fin technology provide maximum fluid heat rejection and durability.
- Very low internal fluid pressure drops further help reduce pump operating costs.
- PVC ANSI raised flanges make fluid connections easy.