Seresco is offering a $5,000 scholarship designed to help students pursue an education in engineering and increase their awareness of natatorium design. The award will go to one student in Canada or the U.S. who is enrolled in a Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering or a Bachelor of Building Engineering program for the 2022-2023 academic year.
Number of Scholarships Available: One scholarship for the 2022-2023 academic year
Deadline to Apply: June 30, 2022
To be eligible for the Seresco scholarship, applicants must meet all the following qualifications:
- They must be citizens or permanent residents of either Canada or the United States.
- They must be attending a post-secondary institution during the period between September 2022 and April 2023 on at least a part-time basis (i.e., taking the equivalent of at least two courses per semester).
- They must be in at least their second year of studies and have at least one year remaining.
- They must be studying for a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or building engineering in Canada or the United States at an accredited institution.
- Current or previous employees or family members of Seresco or its affiliated companies are not eligible for the scholarship.
Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of the following:
- Academic performance
- Understanding natatorium design (essay submission)
- Letters of reference
How to Apply
Applicants can learn more about the application requirements and apply online at serescodehumidifiers.com/scholarshipapplication.